The process used is as follows:
- The card base is 4.25" x 5.5", the black later is 4" x 5.25" and the top layer is 3.75" x 5".
- Using Warm Sand color Powderpuff Chalking ink I created the sand trap. I then covered it with post-it tape.
- I then used Jade and Seafoam Powderpuff Chalking inks to create the green.
- Once this was dry (doesn't take these inks long) I used Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the imaged sentiment in the upper right corner.
- Once I was sure the sentiment was dry, I used double sided tear tape to adhere all the panels together and my project was complete.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and it has given you inspiration to use this set to make cards for yourself.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!