Friday, March 10, 2017

Joy Clair and Easter Eggs

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. Today I am on the Joy Clair blog with a couple of fun projects using this Easter Egg collection. To see how I made these projects please visit here.


I had a great time with my project last year with this set, and this year I had even more.

Easter Eggs



Items used in these projects"
Watering Can Grey Archival Ink
Black Archival Ink
Various PowderPuff Inks
Various AMuse Inks
Lawn Fawn Dies

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment