Saturday, February 18, 2017

Joy Clair and the Aztec Borders

Greetings friends and fellow crafters, today I am here with 2 cards I made with the Joy Clair Aztec Background Builder set. This is part of the February 2017 release. I have to say I love this set and it really lends itself to watercolor quite nicely. Please hop over to the Joy Clair Blog to see how I made these cards. 
The first project I completed was this 4x4 “EXPLORE” card. 

My second project is an a2 sized “Thank You” card. 
I hope you have enjoyed my post using the Aztec Background Builder from Joy Clair as must as I have enjoyed sharing it with you.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment