Good Morning Crafty Friends and Welcome to Kennedy Grace Creations September Blog Hop!
We are so happy you have stopped by and joined us for this very special event!
Our newest release of Stamp and Sequins is now live and available for purchase in the store!
Here is what I have created for you
The process of making this project is as follows...
1. Recollections 110lb cardstock panel cut to 3.75" x 5" and one cut 11" x 4.25" to use as my base. I also have 1 layer Jot Gold Mirror Paper cut at 4" x 5.25".
2. Using stamp platform of choice I placed my panel in the corner and positioned the flower stamp where I wanted it to be, I used my embossing buddy first where I planned on stamping, and then Versamark to ink up the stamp and make the impression on the panel, I then was able to turn the panel around and stamp the flowers again, and by doing it this way they were in the same position top and bottom.
After warming my heat tool up for about 20 seconds, I was able to warm the embossing powder to a pretty gold finish. I do start the warming from behind, then move to the front once the melting starts. This I have found over the years is the best process for me.
4. Moving back to the stamping platform I positioned the sentiment stamps where I wanted them. Ran over the area with the embossing buddy, and used the Versamark again, sprinkled on the same embossing powder, and warmed it to melt.
5. Once this part was complete, I used Memento Dandelion Marker to color the flowers and Cottage Ivy Memento Dew Drop with a Fantastix to color the leaves. I then went over the leaves with a yellow-green Wink of Stella glitter marker.
6. Now it was time to start putting the project together. Using my Score Board I made a score line at 5.5" mark in the 11" x 4.25" panel. This gives a great A2 base.
7. Using double side Tear It tape I attached the mirror panel to the base first, then used foam squares to attach the completed top panel to that.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today, please be sure to check out the posts from my team mates.
We will be giving away a prize package to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is join us for hop and leave a comment on each project. The more you comment the more chances you have to win!! Winner will be announced on Monday.
We hope you have enjoyed this release and will hop along to see what our talented designers have made using the Stamps and Sequins from our September release.
Your next stop is the lovely and talented:
But just in case you miss some one along the way I have included the entire hop for you!
Thank you for stopping by today!