Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Sunsational Stamps Goes Camping

Greetings friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn the Crafty Mimi here with my inspiration for the August Sunsational Stamps challenge. 

When working on this project I used a digital image called "Camp More, Worry Less". I printed out 3 sets of the trees and colored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, varying the colors to let the moon lite show the shadows. All other images were also colored with the Zigs. The starry background is cut with a die using my bigshot, and layered with yellow-gold glitter paper.
The main background I used distress inks to create by blending Chipped Sapphire, Mustard Seed, Pine Needles, Dusty Concord, Broken China and Black Soot.

Please click over to the Sunsational Challenge blog to link up to this fun Camping challenge here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment