Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Baby J, On Her Toes using StyleTech Vinyl

Greetings friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn, the Crafty Mimi here today with my newest project from Tape Technologies.

Today's project is using the Florescent vinyl collection, in which we have six colors available. The great thing about this is a little something from the website which states... "Our Fluorescent Films are extremely bright, high gloss films designed for high visibility in daylight conditions. These colors are so bright that some of our customers call them day glow colors. OK, you know how bright these colors are by day, but did you know that they glow at night if you expose them to black light (UV light)?"
Well,let me say, I hope this project doesn't scare my grandbaby as it is for her room. 

Baby J is 9 months old now, and this was a photo taken a couple days after she turned 9 months, and when I saw this frame, I knew it would be perfect. My original plan was to put this subway art on a canvas. 

The file was cut with my Silhouette Cameo using a file from the Silhouette Design Store that I added a couple things to. The inspiration for this project came from baby J's bedding that is in the same colors. 

Thank you for stopping by today, and please come back again soon to see my next project. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of weeding work! Definitely a project of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project! This is a wonderful keepsake.

    ReplyDelete