Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fathers Day revisited Joy Clair


This card was created using two stamp sets Hello Sentiments and Raise Your Glass. And the process was as follows:


  • Using a foiled card base, I used the 'sending, Father's Day' from the Hello Sentiments set, and the 'cups and Cheers!' is from the Raise Your Glass set. I stamped these images using Memento Tuxedo Black. 
  • I colored the inside using a dab of Encore Metallic Gold pigment ink. 
  • Once the ink was cured I used irRESISTible Pico Embellisher to give it a glassy look. 
  • I set this aside and let dry, and with that this project was complete. 
I hope you have enjoyed this project and it has given you inspiration to use this set to make cards for yourself. 


Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment