Sunday, May 21, 2017

Air Smiles


Greetings friends and fellow crafters. I'm here today with an entry I made for the May challenge over at A Blog Named Hero's blog. The sponsor this month is Honey Bee Stamps. Link up #30

So, going through my Hero Arts stamps I decided that this set from 2013 would be great since summer is almost here, and I am ready.

Special Delivery



Image result for hero arts let's chill clear stamps

So, after going through my stash and finding the sets I wanted to use, I made my plan.  Using watercolor paper and my distress inks I went to work. The beachy area is completed using Wild Honey and Dried Marigold. The water area is Mermaid Lagoon, and the sky is a combination of Broken China and Tumbled Glass. 
Once it was dry I used a cross stitched globe die to cut out the section for my shaker. 
I stamped the Palm  Tree, Crab, Bird, Plane, and banner with Gina K Black Onyx Permanent Dye Ink and used my Scan n Cut to cut out the images. 
Using my Zig CCRB Markers I colored the images.
The Crab is in the shaker section with all the little shimmery shells. I used double stick tape and tear tape to adhere all my elements together. 
I hope you have enjoyed my project, the list of supplies used is here:

Hero Arts Let's Chill stamp set
Honey Bee Special Delivery stamp set
Hero Arts Distress Inks
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Gina K Permanent Black Onyx
Kat Scrappiness mini Pearlescent Seashell Sequins
Lifestyle Letterpress Crafting Media Sheets
Globe dies

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card LeeAnn! I love your watercoloring and those sequins shells are so adorable. Thank you for sharing with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little shell sequins!! Thanks for playing along with our Watercolour challenge at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete