Directions to make the card will follow the photos.
blank card base 4.25" x 11" folded as a top folding base.
2" x 9" cardstock
5 2" circles cut from AW100
5 1.5" sentiment circles cut from AW500
1 4" x 5.25" pattern paper AW100
1 4" x 1" pattern paper AW100
5 PowderPuff Chalking Inks
2. Take the 2" x 9" card stock and lay horizontally on scoreboard, score at 2", 2.5", 3", 3.5" and 4" fold along each line
3. Use brads to adhere the 4" x 1" strip to the 4" x 5.25 base topper in the center.
4. Add an eyelet to the bottom of the longest section of the strip with the folds. Add ribbon if so desired to this end.
5. With the eyelet end closest to the card base topper slide it under the 4" x 1" strip, with the folds above the strip and the longer straight piece below.
6. Use adhesive to adhere the top of the 2" x 9" strip to the center of the 4" x 1" strip just below the bottom score line when folded over.
7. Using coordinating PowderPuff Inks, chalk up the edges of the 1.5" sentiment circles. Adhere these circles to the center of the 2" circles cut earlier.
8. Add a strip of adhesive tape to each of the scored section, and then add one 2" sentiment circle to each tape starting with the bottom.
9. Chalk the edges of the front of the main card base, and use adhesive to attach the card topper.
10. Pull from the eyelet end, and the segments will each reveal the sentiment circle as you pull.
Quick Quotes Items Used:
Main card topper: Anchors Aweigh AW100
Sentiment Round Backers: Anchors Aweigh AW100
Sentiment Rounds: Anchors Aweigh AW500
PowderPuff Chalks: Seafoam, Hydrangea, Latte, Peach Tree, Baja Blue
Non Quick Quotes Items Used:
110 lb card stock for base and 2" x 9" strip
Sizzix circle dies 1.5" and 2"
Sizzix Big Shot
Double Side Craft Tape
I hope you have enjoyed my post today, I know it has been long, however, I wanted to be sure to give a thorough tutorial. Please visit again real soon. Please be sure to follow our blog, check out this months challenge here, my shape is Circles, can you tell?