Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers 2016 ECD

THIS IS MY 100TH BLOG POST!!!!!


Greetings friends, here I am again with another project for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2016.
Today I am using Elizabeth Craft Designs Cup Pop Stand for this project.



Products Used...
Powder Puff Chalk Ink... Mocha Mama
MS... 12x12 Frosty Gingerbread paper pad
DCWV... Cream glitter paper


So with that, I want to say... ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

this will be entered in the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2016 and DT call for ECD.
#winter2016clh post # 509

This is my 100th blog post... Please help me celebrate!!!

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! Love your Elizabeth Craft coffee card....love the pop-up cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts. Cute pop-up card and like how you have product links to make them easier to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Congrats on your 100th post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll raise my cup of decaf to you! Congrats on your accomplishments. Beautiful cards--I especially like the coffee beans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! Coffee and a card...awesome combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun POP up card! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 100th post! Such a SWEET card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 100th post!! Super big milestone I think and you did it with a spectacular fun card, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pop up card. I really like it. And way to go on the 100th post. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your 100th post! I love so much yourr beautiful pop up card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your 100th post. Fun card and love the pop up cup inside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your 100th post!
    Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this pop-up. Congratulations on your 💯 blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely on the outside but gorgeous on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow... the 100th post! Super cute card, LeeAnn!

    ReplyDelete