Tuesday, November 29, 2016

RETARTE 91 - November29, 2016 - Scribbles Designs

Greetings Crafty Friends, today I am sharing a project I did using a digital image from Scribbles Designs ... This is for the great challenge going on over at Retarte.

The image that I decided to use was Let It Snow

Let It Snow


Using my Bic Mark-It's and Spectrum Noir Markers I colored the images. I added a little Black Wink of Stella for Frosty's hat. I used my Lawn Fawn dies to cut the snow drift, added a few sequins from Kat Scrappiness and my project was complete. 

I hope you enjoyed my project, and am looking forward to seeing what you have made for the challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. Love that image of the snowmen looking out the window with the drifted snow! It is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful snowmen card, LeeAnn! Me encanta verlos en la ventana
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete