Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Doodle Pantry and Challenge Yourself #84

Greetings crafty friends. I am here today with Challenge Yourself #84 - Anything Goes; I have a fun project using a digital image from the Doodle Pantry.


For my project I used the Dirt Rides file. Using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers I had fun coloring this file. I then used the Brother Scan n Cut to cut the image out as well as the sentiment. I used Glossy Accents on the lights. seat and reflectors. I used a few sequins from my friend Kat's shop. The image is affixed with dimensional squares, as is one side of the sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed making it.


Please visit Martha's post and see the other design team members awesome projects!!! 
Martha, thank you for choosing me to be part of your AWESOME team!!!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a great masculine card! That image is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card LeeAnn. I love that car wanting to leave the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Want the vehicle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Want the vehicle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful masculine card!!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Leeann! So Beautiful Card, thanks for sharing with us! HUGS! Paula

    ReplyDelete